Feel like you've tried everything to help your child learn to read?
Don't lose hope, and don't give up. Reading Horizons has an effective solution that has worked for thousands of learners like your child.
Here's what we offer you:
- The Reading Horizons method makes rapid progress in learning to read achievable, with most students seeing immediate gains after starting the program. Typically, a child will improve two to five grade levels in a matter of months. Immediate progress for your child equals less frustration and more self-motivation.
- Our high-caliber, proven phonics programs are a tremendous value for your family. Our affordable software is packed with decoding strategies, vocabulary practice and comprehension tests that will boost both your child's confidence and ability to read. Many of our direct instruction materials are non-consumable, allowing you to teach Reading Horizons to your family for years to come.
- Attentive, free customer support, every step of the way. We are as invested in your struggling reader as you are.
What are you interested in?
See how we fit seamlessly between soccer practice and piano lessons
You are busy. For a program to work in your life, you need it tailored to you and your schedule. Reading Horizons At-Home has three flexible ways to learn simple rules and start reading today: online software, instructor-guided materials, and a blended approach. These three options give you a flexible reading solution that is a perfect fit for your family. For families that homeschool, this is an ideal solution for your homeschool reading curriculum. Now you have the control to personalize your literacy instruction based on your child's specific needs.
Read at any age. It's never too early or too late!
Foundational phonics and decoding skills are important no matter the age of the reader. Whether you are teaching a child to read or need to become a better reader yourself, having a strong knowledge of the framework of English (phonics and decoding) is necessary. Make sure that the framework is taught in an age-appropriate way by choosing one of our two programs.
Answers to the most common questions we get from future customers …
Which program is right for my child?The program best suited for your child will depend on your child’s maturity level, your child will receive the same instruction regardless of the program you choose, but it will be presented a bit differently to appeal to the maturity level of your child. Reading Horizons Discovery has a fun, feel with the opportunity to earn coins that can be redeemed for game time and to decorate the clubhouse. While Reading Horizons Elevate has games available for students to play, there is no clubhouse, no coins to earn and the reading passages are more informational, high interest passages.
What kind of results can I expect to see. And how long will it take before I start seeing results?As your child moves through the program you will notice a deeper understanding of the structure of the English language. You may not see an immediate improvement in their reading comprehension levels, but by the time he/she completes the program you will begin to notice that your child not only reads large multisyllabic words, but they understand why those words are structured the way they are. This will be shown as an increase in your child's confidence and the ability to tackle larger, more complex text.
Do you have any type of money back guarantee in case I'm not satisfied with my results?We are so confident of the results you will see through Reading Horizons At-Home products that we stand behind them with a 60-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with one of our products for any reason, we will promptly refund your money, excluding shipping and handling charges. If you are returning direct instruction materials, they must be returned in saleable condition.
What kind of help or support will I get after I buy the Reading Horizons program?All purchases come with full customer support. If you have a question about the software, have trouble on a certain lesson, or need help individualizing your child's instruction we are here for you. We have a knowledgeable support staff as well as education professionals to help answer any question or need you have.
Still have questions? Call us at 1-800-705-6568
See what others are saying
Success with Reading Horizons has been validated by countless parents, students, educators, and institutions
- Renee Tougas, Homeschooler
- Kris Bales, Homeschooling Expert
- Marianne Sunderland, Homeschool Consultant